Tuesday, July 29, 2008

First blog may it have many more to come!!

Welcome Family
We made our dreams come true....we now have a family blog.....to let each other know how we are doing in this big world we live in today.......please let us know if you want us to change anything on the blog...or if you love it the way it is please tell us in a post!!!!! Please have fun with this and don't worry I (cheli) cant spell but they do have spell check if you need it. I know i will use it all the time so don't feel dumb. Do i dare say its now Blog time!!
love
Shay Lee Collier and Harlee Cadence Collier and Tavia Whitney Wilcox and Cheli Rae Barfus
I just used the spell check

2 comments:

chelbos said...

I think this will be the best blog ever...that is when everyone finds out about it and starts to blog. I dont think i like the word blog. I doesn't really make me happy :( how sad oh well

The Wilcox Family! said...

I think this is fantastic and i love all of you crazy purple picker eaters.