Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween in all its glory!






This is our Halloween basket!! YUMMY!!!!



We had a great day! We had tons of kids come to our house trick or treating! I did miss Harlee i wasn't home yet but josh got a picture of her and she is so cute! Josh and I dressed up! I like to say I was a Hawaiian Princess and Josh is the tourist that captured my heart! He has worn that shirt for Halloween since we have been married!




















Hawaiian Princess and the lovable tourist!








Maybe next year I will be something crazy!!

2 comments:

Shay Lee said...

cutest costumes ever!!

Reena Bostock said...

You are for sure a Beautiful Princess! My kids missed going to your house for Halloween. I'm sure you had a ton of kids now that they know you give out whole candy bars!
Love you,
ME