Monday, November 24, 2008

THANKSGIVING

I was thinking for Thanksgiving we should start a thankful journal.
I will bring the journal and start.
While we are sitting around waiting for the bird to cook or the potatoes to be smashed we can take turns writing in the thankful journal.
It will be fun each year to read old entries and add new ones.



Cheli and i finished our Christmas cards.
It took me about an hour.
It took her all dang day long and that was with me helping.
They are so darn cute.
But, I hope she picks an easier pattern next year.
We had fun.
Those darn M&M's went everywhere.
The punch didint' work right so it will be going back. but that is a good thing because then we can buy some more yarn or scrap booking supplies, or better yet a new pen.

See you all on thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Shay Lee said...

I thinkn that sounds like a really fun idea!!