Thursday, June 23, 2011

Something new in the Garden!!

Something is new in the garden over at the Barfus Home!!
Any ideas what could be new?
Nope its not weeds I am talking about...they are always there!
I thought I killed them before I even got them planted this year.
I have been wanted them for along time.
Clue
Mom and I and Reena and Ida would find them by the railroad tracks on our walks at night.
Did that help anyone?
They are green.
They come back year after year.
They need well-drained soil with full sun light.
Lets see who can guess it.
*mom you cant because I already told you!
Winner will receive a set of 4 dish cloths!
Dead line 30 June 2011 @ 4 pm

5 comments:

The Barfus' said...

AND THE WINNER IS NO ONE!!

The Barfus' said...

Better luck next time.

2Bis2DO said...

I would have guessed but you gave it away when you said you, Reena and I would walk the railroad tracks to find them of course i know, it was one of my favorite things to do.
Your so cute Cheli

Shay Lee said...

Dang... I know it's too late but can I guess anyway? Asparagus??? IDK. But I guessed. Better alte than never I suppose.

The Barfus' said...

you were right!