Friday, July 1, 2011

July 1st

Hello Family.
It is the first of July, You know what that means.
BBQ's
Dutch Oven Cooking (Leland and Mondie)
Fireworks
Parades
Get togethers and
Family reunions.
Yes our family reunion is coming up and it will be at Bear Lake this year.
So get your gear ready for a few nights at Bear Lake.
Don't let the sunshine confuse you, it is still cold at night in Bear Lake so bring blankets. :)
Bring some goods . YUm YUm.
Bring LOTS of sunscreen. OUCH! That hurts!, I don't want to hear those words.
Be smart.
Don't go out too far.
Take a floaty.
Bring towels.
Have Fun!!!!!
Love you all

3 comments:

The Barfus' said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Barfus' said...

can't wait we will probably have to bring two cars just so Josh will have enough sun screen!

Shay Lee said...

I'm so excited! I mean... really. I love the reunion every year, but having it at bear lake will rock my face off. WOOT WOOT!