Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Barfus' sunday scoop!




It is Sunday yet again! Yet again nothing new with us just playing in our garden! I did repot some plants I just love doing that! If anyone wants a start to a charlie plant I have some i am starting, just let me know! So yesterday I did my shopping for the week and you will never guess who I saw at Maceys....yup that's right I saw Tavia! She looks so cute in her work clothes. she even helped josh and I out to our car how nice she is!!! Everyone at Church asked Josh what I did to him....like I would hurt him.....umm..yeah. hahaha!! one more thing i am getting ready to make my christmas card list so if you haven't ever gotten a christmas card from me give me your address so that i can send one. I just love to make them its so fun!! yup thats all. one more thing Update on Josh, he is now in a boot and he is doing pretty well not to much pain. we go back to the doctors on the 11 of this month i will keep you posted.

2 comments:

Tav said...

I am so glad I saw you at Macy's! It was way exciting for me too!

Tav

Reena Bostock said...

I would love a Christmas Card from you Cheli.
Call me!