Sunday, September 21, 2008

IM back

how well do you know your family? Question 1. what is Lelands favorite color? #2- how old is troy? #3- does debbie have any trophys and if so what sport? #4- what kind of degree does terence have in what field and form what college? what was the name of troys buisneses? What kind of car did wyatt drive in 1976? where did mondie go to college and for what? Did chelli put up peaches this year? Is doyal really that good at fishing? Everyone post answers and I will grade you next week and ask next weeks questions then. until next week . LIbeliband

4 comments:

Reena Bostock said...

Okay I'm clueless to these questions, but at least I'm giving it a shot.
1- Green
2- 61
3- yes, softball
4- Accounting BA
5- ?
6- A very old car.
7- Arizona, Engineering
8- No she didn't, but she made homemade salsa from scratch and it's excellent.
9- Doyle is better than Leland at fishing

I think I aced this one.

2Bis2DO said...

Here are my answers.
1. Purple
2. 56
3.yes, softball
4.Business degree from Utah State University.
5.Rocky Mountain Errosion
6.Nova
7.Devry, Arz. Electronic engineering
8.No
9.Yes, he is the best, check out the pictures on our blog i am going to post. Eat your heart out Leland and oh they taste so good.
DO

The Barfus' said...

1- blue
2- 60
3- yes softball
4-?
5- ?
6- ford
7-?
8-no she had lots left over from the previous year!
9- yes he really is that good!

i tryed my best.....do you grade on a curve?

Shay Lee said...

I'm gonna kick butt on this one... or not.
1-brown!
2-I'm gonna say 53
3-Trophies in soft ball. maybe?
4-business dagree from USU
5-i have no idea what Troy's business was called. Which one? Weren't there more than one?
6-i have no idea what kind of car. I'm failing miserabley.
7- did uncle mondie attend a college in Phoenix AZ. for electrical or something smart with wires and such.
8-I have yet to recieve any peaches from cheli this year so I'm going to say no, unless she's holding out on me in which case her and I will have words.
9- Dad, Doyle really is good at fishing. I think the only time I've seen anyone catch a fish is when they are with him so not only can he catch them himself but he rubs his luck off on anyone that is with him. Go Doyle!

Love you dad. Better give me a good grade even if I did get some wrong.