Friday, August 15, 2008

All you want to know about the Barfus'






Josh and I are finally home after spending 8 glorious days in Hawaii!! Oh yeah on the second day we were there we went to a waterfall and josh and I jumped off it was so cool. Then we went to a tidal pool area and got all our stuff stolen out of the car...that included our wedding rings and phones and more.....you may be wondering why our rings where in the car in the first place.....well when we went to the water fall we didn't want to loose then when we jumped in the water so we put them in the back pack then when we were done with the hick and got back to the car we forgot to put them on.....we went to eat and then off to the tidal pools and that's how it happened. We did file a report but I don't think anything will come of it so it’s our bad...it was crazy they went through the whole car trunk included even where the spare tire is. But not to worry we didn't let that spoil our Hawaii adventure
we went to the dole plantation not as exciting as I was hoping for but fun none the less.....what did we do oh we went to a botanical garden I saw a cinnamon tree and a clove tree and some other really cool plants it was way cool. We went to a light house but we didn't get all the way up before we had to turn around to get to the car before we got locked in but we made it almost half way up and the view was beautiful.
So my first time in the ocean.....I get stung by a jelly fish yes the mean Portuguese man of war on my arm....I tried not to let that ruin my ocean experience. We did go snorkeling and that was way cool I got to swim with a sea turtle way cool they are so cute. I saw a big school of fish snorkeling is crazy fun. That’s all I can think of to write.

2 comments:

Shay Lee said...

Cheli. I can't wait to come over and talk with you about it. I will be there ASAP! Love ya!

Shay

2Bis2DO said...

Cheli,
Thanks for sharing all those beautiful and cute pictures. You know i am so glad you are home. One daughter too far away is enough.
Love ya mom