Friday, August 22, 2008

Im back

Hi everyone its me again, champion dutch oven king. Home for the weekend with a real bad summer cold.I ran back and forth to the bay area California all week. I know that you all want praise as the greatest kids or best sister ever, but i don,t have anyone else to compare too so i guess the answer is yes. I was thinking this week about all the times we would play ball games at the park or over in the field bye the homers, and how mad we were when the Jehovah witnesses built there church there. I don't remember seeing Terence or troy very much though. they probably new that even at a young age that i was much more superior than them so that is ok.Toni started her first year as a teacher this week, and she gets her kids Monday. she is nervous, but i know she will do just fine . I'm real lucky too have her in my life. college football starts in one week, I'm fired up, how about all you? well I'm out of things too write about , so I'll go back into my archives for more until next week. bye

Leland

2 comments:

2Bis2DO said...

Leland, I forgot all about our baseball games over at the park by the railroad station. That was a great park.
But you know i am the best sister ever.........come on admit it!!!!
So since you think you are the big dutch oven King, i think you shoudl come up here on Labor day weekend and cook us up a pot of something to secure that title.
Deb

Shay Lee said...

Hey! I bet all us younger generation remember that park too. Although, I remember that we each picked out a tree to be our "house". And we would say that the guy that lived across the street was crazy cause he thought he was Jesus' wife. I don't know where we heard it, but he freaked us out! He was probably a nice guy. Kids.

Shay