Saturday, August 30, 2008

time for more

High, its the big kahuna again coming at yo live from Grantsville. does anyone remember the time that we went down bye the old plant on the railroad and went into the old house down there and ran into the hobo and he chased us out of the house and we ran all the way home without stopping we were SO scared. Or when whats her name hit wyatt in the eye with that steel pipe and he about lost his eye. Just a few more tidbits in the life and times of the wilcox kids.

1 comment:

The Barfus' said...

Hey big kahuna my mom never tells me anything cool like that only about stealing beer at the bakery and how she was the good girl..buying her roll or what ever it was she got!:) I love to think of you guys as kids growing up and doing all the crazy things you did!
I know i would of been scared if some hobo chased me out of a house or anywhere for that matter!