Monday, August 25, 2008

Good News!

Hey family! How are you all? This is Tavia! Well I have some good news for you all...I am planning on going on a mission and I got to start filling out my mission papers today! My bishop told me to see if there is any family that wants to help out with it so that I can put on my papers who is gonna help and how much. So if you would like to donate any money toward my mission just let me know soon so I can get those papers in and get everything going! I hope all of you are doing well! I will continue to update the info about my mission till I am gone. Thank you all!
Love, Tav

1 comment:

2Bis2DO said...

Whitney,
I am trying to figure out just what i can do to help out. I know once before i payed $5 a month for some missionary from our ward who had no family to help.
I am not sure what i could do now but i would like to help somehow. Even if that was by sending you 20$ every once in a while or giving some to your mom and dad to put in an account you draw from. How are they going to do it???? so anyway. i am trying to figure out how i can help out someway. just so you know i am thinking about it. love ya aunt deb