Saturday, August 16, 2008

words of wisdom from leland

Hi everyone, this is my first posting so here goes. I also remember meeting dad when he would come home from work, but i took it a step farther. I started going too the railroad shack where dad ate lunch during the summer when i was out of school and visit with dad and his coworkers, and got too know them pretty well. I talked with ray law, and huck all the time. I also would sneek over to the tracks and put pennies on the track and squish them flat when a train came by.I spent a lot of time on the farm working with dad and shooting the 22.It was hard too let the farm go but we were not able to take care of it . I'm traveling all over the west these days, going to oregon,califonia,arizona,colorado,wyoming,idaho,washington,newmexico. Not for funn just work. well I'm all typed out see ya again.

leland

2 comments:

Shay Lee said...

Good one dad. I can't wait to see what else you will come up with to write about. Maybe next time we
ll be reading about how much you love all your girls...Ha ha. I know I love you!!

Shay

2Bis2DO said...

Way to go Leland, I was beginning if Terence was the only one who was going to figure this thing out. How about next time you write about what a great sister you have and you are so lucky to have her. LOL!!!!
Deb